Friday, October 10, 2008

Free Fall

Yes, it feels like the stock market is in free fall. It is amazing the powerful people couldn't see problems coming. So many of us little guys sensed it. I talked to some Canadians this morning and they have been waiting for this housing bubble to burst for a few years. Why on earth didn't those in power see it? Well, whatever, we are where we are today. Change. We are getting it. Us retirees living on a fund will probably be the worst hit. But we re the ones who know how to live poor. The kids today are the ones who will likely suffer the most as all their plky things are cut off.

My intuition has been telling me of these kinds of days for long time. I'm glad we fixed a room behind the gallery. I can imagine myself being there, going across the ally to the new senior citizen center for dinner and living on my social sec. (as long as that lasts) In other words, if one faces the worst and figures they can still live and choose to be happy, it makes rough times a lot easier.

No comments: